About CBC Settlement Funding & Structured Settlement Companies
CBC Settlement Funding is a structured settlement and pre-settlement funding company that was founded in 2004 with the mission of assisting individuals who are receiving structured settlement payments over time from court awards, insurance settlements, and other types of annuity payouts. Since then, our knowledgeable staff have helped thousands of clients to unlock the value of future payments and turn them into immediate cash. That cash can then be used to start a business, take advantage of an investment opportunity, purchase a home without the need to take out a mortgage, meet pressing financial obligations, or any other purpose.
James Goodman+ is a Co-Founder and Principle of CBC, where he is responsible for CBC’s marketing and origination departments. Prior to joining CBC, Mr. Goodman held various senior management positions at a major specialty finance company for over 14 years.
In January 2014, CBC Settlement Funding, LLC (“CBC”), was acquired by Asta Funding, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASFI) (Asta), a financial services receivable asset management and liquidation company.
Reasons To Choose CBC Settlement Funding
There are many reasons to choose CBC Settlement Funding as the structured settlement company to help you get the cash you need from your structured settlement, annuity or other illiquid asset including:
- Experience: CBC Settlement Funding has over 40 years of combined structured settlement purchasing experience so we don’t just know your questions about selling your payments, we anticipate them.
- Customer Service: The staff at CBC Settlement Funding strives to make your transaction go as smooth as possible. We’re by your side every step of the way exceeding structured settlement factoring industry standards.
- Ethics: If our underwriters determine that selling your future payments is not in your best interest we will advise you against selling.
- Competitive: Our rates for purchasing your structured settlement annuity payments are highly competitive.
- No waiting: We enable those who are receiving guaranteed payments over time to get cash now for their future payments.
If you want to know about how CBC Settlement Funding can help you get the cash you need from your structured settlement, annuity or other illiquid asset, call us now at 877-386-3377.
CBC Settlement Funding
CBC Settlement Funding can provide you with a settlement cash advance for all or part of your structured settlement, is an accredited annuity & structured settlement buyer, and, in many instances, buys life contingent structured settlement payments. Contact us today for more information on customized cash options to fit your financial needs.